Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:53:37 -0400
From:      "al ex" <bovalex@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NATD to the outside??

Seems I have all the configurations right for NATD, but my inside WINbox can
neither FTP or HTTP to the ouside world???

I Have,
IPFIREWALL_enabled
IPDIVERT_enabled in kernel,
Gateway_enabled
every computer can ping each others NICs and router
net.inet.ip.forwarding=1
firewall and natd are routed to xl0 my outside NIC

my WINbox ofcourse uses Internet Explorer but with every setting i can think
of for the LAN settings(automatic, proxy) the only site i get is my site on
my FreeBSD4.3 box even when i write in url freebsd.org or yahoo.com..

thanks
alex