Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:59:33 -0400
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
To:        Rob <rob@pythonemproject.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wifi on 5.3, sort of OT

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 12:08:55PM -0700, Rob wrote:

> Problem seems to be right now that my Netgear WG511T cardbus card
> doesn't seem to be reconginized.

My WG511T seems to work pretty well with the ath(4) driver.  So far I
just manually kldload if_ath and it finds the card.  Things that don't
work so well:  it disappears on resume, and the 108 mbps mode doesn't
seem to work (does on w2k).  This is on an ancient Dell I5000.

I haven't tried it with ndis, just got it yesterday.

Barney Wolff