Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:18:54 -0400
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'Luciano Uenoyama'" <LUCIANO@weissinc.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Questions

Hmmm... I didn't think they still had the two option... if they do, you
only need the smaller one... the 2nd includes the first plus manpages
which is more of a "nice to have".

I haven't ftp'ed them in a while but there is a readme that lists all
the files you need for the base distribution.

Michael G.