Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/10612: Adaptec 152x driver support gone in 3.1-Release?

The following reply was made to PR kern/10612; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To: gorpong@G-Squared.COM
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:20:39 +0900

 Indeed, support for 152x has gone completely. This is because SCSI
 subsystem has been completely changed, rendering previous drivers
 incompatible, and the AIC driver has not been ported yet.

 I'd like support for AIC as must as you, but desire alone does not
 produce code. I'll be closing this PR, but feel free to open a new
 PR with patches... :-)

 --
 Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
 dcs@newsguy.com