Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:36:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        <mobile@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   wi and fxp

I'm having trouble using my wavelan card (gold, with ISA adapter) along
side a newly installed Intel Pro/100 lan card. With the fxp card in the
system, whether or not the driver is compiled in, pccardd cant find the
wavelan. Once the card is removed, it works fine. I'm fairly sure this
isn't an issue of interrupts because if I stick in an old 3c509 they work
fine together. There is another pci ethernet card in the system, a realtek
8029.

Is anyone using a setup similar to this with success?

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \