Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:14:00 -0500
From:      "Scott Johnson" <scott@traffictech.com>
To:        "James Wilde" <james.wilde@telia.com>, "Ertan Kucukoglu" <ertank@ozlerplastik.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: AntiVirus for FreeBSD (offtopic)

Hi,

    I have not been able to get F-Secure's new est product to run on
FreeBSD. It's a Linux version only and when the linux compatibility is on,
the computer reboots when you attempt to run F-Secure. But I use inflex and
will use F-Secure when they get a working Freebsd version. Inflex is good
because we can scan the body of an email for inappropriate text and stop
certion types of attachments. Plus, once we stop them, if the attachment is
lagit then we can give a copy to the staff member. (this was great to stop
"I LOVE YOU" and navidad.exe.)

Scott.