Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:04:42 +0100
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        David Loszewski <lists@bsdadmins.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IMAP stealing mail??

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 03:33:40PM -0500, David Loszewski wrote:
> squirrelmail on my webserver.  Once I grab my mail using one of these
> webmail clients it's as if it's actually popping the mail from the
> mailserver instead of just imapping it so when i go to my desktop mail
> client it says I have no mail yet unless I have not used the webmail

Just a guess but are you sure by ``no mail'' it doesn't mean ``no new
mail''?  If you read new mail via WWW it would change the flags and
indicate the mail had been read.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--=20
Keep grandma off the streets -- legalize bingo.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jab:lewiz@jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO--