Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:32:31 +0200
From:      Victor Balada Diaz <victor@bsdes.net>
To:        Michael BlackHeart <amdmiek@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need help with diagnostics

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 12:11:42PM +0300, Michael BlackHeart wrote:
> In a log
>
> Apr 11 10:10:23 diablo kernel: Seq: 17600 swtry: 0 ADDBAW?: 1 DOBAW?: 1

[ lots of trimmed log entries ]

> First time I see this and do not know what is it and how to handle it.
> There's no kernel debug symbols.

Do you have ATH_DEBUG enabled in your kernel? This seems to be printed
by an Atheros card[1] where the driver is compiled with debug support.
As this seems to be debugging information, I don't think there is anything
you need to do with it.

[1]: http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/source/dev/ath/if_ath_debug.c#L161