Date:      Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:34:36 +0000
From:      Warren <shinjii@virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Time not wanting to change

im running  FreeBSD5.4-STABLE

For some damn reason my Clock in KDE reads the correct time but yet my system
base time when doing a uname -a outputs to UTC time and not AEST.  i have run
rdate and other programs and not one of them manages to fix the time, i even
checked BIOS, i even (gasp) stuck a windows hdd in this machine and it ran
the correct time.

So my question is .. why wont it change the time and what is there that i can
use to force it to use the correct time.
--
Yours Sincerely
Shinjii