Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:48:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      MGMUK@aol.com
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        sales@freebsd.org
Subject:   Review.

DR Knight
MGM Publications UK
Suite 17  Hepburn Court
Monroe Cl, (off Chasley Road)
Summerhill Park
Salford  Manchester
M6 8GH  U.K.
Facsimile:  ++44 171 681 1152
Email:         mgmuk@aol.com

Dear Sirs,

I have been requested to contact your company with regard to reviewing your
FreeBSD Package.

We currently review in the region of 5 products per month and have been
approached by a number of software companies producing comparable products as
yourselves.

We produce monthly and quarterly publications which are accessable by an
audience of circa 20,000 - 60% of which reside in the United Kingdom, 20%
throughout EC and the remining 20% outreaches over the rest of the world.

I would be greatful if you could forward on to me a reviewers pack of your
product, together with the relevant software; which will be review over the
next 2 months by myself - the platform we currently review on are
Windows95/NT and DOS.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to assist.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Philip Knight