Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:32:35 +0200
From:      Andy Fawcett <andy@athame.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Qt33 Build Problem

On Monday 17 January 2005 22:23, Tom Huppi wrote:
> I worked at re-building Qt33 for quite some time, but
> 'libqt-mt.so' still retains a reference to 'libc_r'.  If there are
> any common reasons why this may be, I'de be interested to know of
> them.

Make sure you rebuild devel/qmake before building qt

This is because it is the config defined by qmake
(actually /usr/local/share/qt/mkspecs/freebsd-g++/qmake.conf) that defines
what thread library to use in building qt.

A.
--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap@lspace.org