Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:11:52 +0000
From:      Sebastien Gioria <gioria@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        developers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Translations and press articles

Hi,

I don't know if others translators have the same problems. We(the
French translators) have translate some english press articles and have
some French press articles in our repository.

We have created in the french repository an "press" directory. How
to deal with the english repository ? Should I put it on "articles" ?
or should I create a "press" directory ?

I prefere to create a "press" directory that reflect more the utility
of the doc

Thanks for yours comments and responses.
--
Sebastien Gioria			gioria@freebsd.org
French FreeBSD User Group		eagle@freebsd-fr.org