Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Joyner <chris27wjoyner@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Top question!  kdeinit, how come so many?  Can I configure it down?

I notice that when running top, about 10 different kdeinit's are running.
Is there a way to tone it down, and only have the minimum of them?
I want to cut down on the memory usage, which takes up about 90% of the ram I have.

 In Love in Jesus Christ, Or Lord and Savior.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only *begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
--John 3:16