Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:29:59 +0200
From:      Peter Czanik <pczanik@fang.fa.gau.hu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libgda2 and sqlite

Hello,
Last week I wrote, that libgda2 port does not compile sqlite support. I
found the reason: the port Makefile checks for sqlite2, but the libgda2
configure script looks for sqlite3.
With this small change in the libgda2 port Makefile, it uses sqlite3,
and compiles fine:
74c74
< .if exists(${LOCALBASE}/lib/libsqlite3.so.8)
---
 > .if exists(${LOCALBASE}/lib/libsqlite.so.2)
151c151
< LIB_DEPENDS+=         sqlite3.8:${PORTSDIR}/databases/sqlite3
---
 > LIB_DEPENDS+=         sqlite.2:${PORTSDIR}/databases/sqlite2

sqlite3 is a beta software, but seems to work fine. Bye,
Peter