Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Scott Blachowicz <scott@rresearch.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/19014: new port: sysutils/rmm

The following reply was made to PR ports/19014; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Scott Blachowicz <scott@rresearch.com>
To: leeym@bsd.ce.ntu.edu.tw
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:21:35 -0700

 On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 07:51:32PM +0800, leeym@bsd.ce.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
 > rmm is a small bash script, that implements a trashbin in your homedirectory
 > called ~/trash. All deleted files will be stored there....

 FYI...the MH and nmh mail client packages each have a command called "rmm"
 (remove message) and installing this port along with one of those would cause
 problems.  I wonder if there should be some warning about it.  Or how DO we
 handle namespace conflicts?

 Scott