Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:58:46 +0000
From:      Kees Jan Koster <dutchman@tccn.cs.kun.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Hardware List <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        dutchman@tccn.cs.kun.nl
Subject:   Isolan ethernet card drivers...

Dear FreeBSD-hardware,

Am I right that the is0 device is no longer supported by FreeBSD?

I've got an ethernet card that used to work with the is0 devive on
FreeBSD 2.1.0. Is there any way to use it with FreeBSD 2.2.2?

Failing that, how much work would porting the 2.1.0 is0 code to FreeBSD
2.2.2 be?

  Thanks for your advice,
    Kees Jan

PS. Please CC me, as I'm not on the list.