Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 2002 06:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      chia an <alan_qc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Maildir format

Iam using FreeBSd 4.4. Prior i am used Mailbox format
for my Qmail MTA
Every users can receive mail. But i have re-installed
my QMAIL because i want using Maildir mail format.
Since using Maildir format, user in my pc cant receive
mail from each other. Maybe i have missing some
configuration, i hope someone could telm me how to
configured format Maildir for Qmail.Thanks