Date:      30 Dec 2002 09:47:14 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.7-STABLE kernel build failure with current CVS, any ideas?

At 2002-12-30T00:12:13Z, Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au> writes:

> I'm glad someone else is getting this issue (mine is on a Miata) ... I've
> had it for the last couple of days, but not the time to post it to the
> list.

Ditto here.  I moved back to 4.7-STABLE because I couldn't get 5.0 to be
even remotely usably (see other posts) and ran into this.  As a short-term
workaround, I used cvsup's "date=" option to revert to 2002-12-17 00:00:00
(several hours before the fatal crypto.c update).
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.