Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:01:54 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
To:        brisbanebsd@mac.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw2 in 5.2.1

 [ 72 chars / line, please, it's a lot easier to read ]

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:49:45 +1000
brisbanebsd@mac.com wrote:

> hi - this is my first post to this list so go easy on me ! I am trying
> to find info on using ipfw2 with freebsd 5.2.1 as I have read that it
> supports MAC address based firewalling.

 [ ... ]

> I cannot find a lot of info on google on compiling the kernal for
> ipfw2, and their is no man page for ipfw2 only ipfw.

 Well, it is the page for ipfw2 and reading it entirely would have told
you that (it also featuring a section on how to compile ipfw2 on 4.x
systems that come with ipfw1 by default).

> If thisis the wrong list can someone please direct me to the right
> one.

Yes, question should be asked on ... you guessed questions@freebsd.org
Please follow-up there.

--