Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:57:23 -0500
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Scott Blachowicz <scott@mail.dsab.rresearch.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP:  5.0-RELEASE ports freeze starts on Sunday

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 10:36:02AM -0800, Scott Blachowicz wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 02:06:16PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>> On Sunday night at 8pm PST (2am Monday morning GMT) the ports tree
>> will enter ports freeze in preparation for 5.0-RELEASE.
>>
>> 5.0 package builds will be run continuously on i386 and alpha, the
>> progress of which can be viewed online at the usual locations:
>>
>> i386: http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-latest/
>> alpha: http://beta.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-latest/

Don't worry about it. That build is running an experimental patch and I
made a typo. The build logs from it are useless.

I have emailed Kris to abort the build, get the new patch, and start
over. I have not gotten a response yet.
--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge), who likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, desperately seeking employment in NYC.