Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 02:28:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@snark.thyrsus.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, jkh@time.cdrom.com, brian@hyperreal.org, dwilde1@ibm.net, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: branding

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>:
> >                                   One way to greatly improve
> > the credentials of the site in a qualitative manner rather than
> > quanitative one, would be to actively seek out those "interesting"
> > projects and technologies and work them into the site, whether they ask to
> > be or not.
>
> I can't do it.  There aren't enough hours in the day.

	Right, I understand this is the real sticking problem for so many
of us.  Do you think you will bring any underlings on-board to help with
the more mundane tasks like this?

	I guess this has already been considered, but it might be a good
task for an intern type if such a thing could ever work out.  Who knows...
maybe, someone will get you one if you put it on you x-mas list.

cheers,

	Adrian
--
[ adrian@ubergeeks.com -- Ubergeeks Consulting -- http://www.ubergeeks.com/ ]