Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:19:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Melody Akins <unixpower@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Another Beginner Squeaks Up

First, all of the resources that have been mentioned
are right on. There's one that I'd like to add which
has been (and still is) of great use to me.

http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd

Great step-by-steps for when you're tired of trying to
figure out *how* it works and just want to experience
some success.

--Tim