Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:34:00 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'Adam Weinberger'" <adam@vectors.cx>, "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Problem adding new system call!!

Oops sorry..

-----
$ make server
gcc -I/usr/include -O0 -g -pipe smuck.c -o smuck
In file included from smuck.c:8:
/usr/include/netinet/smuck.h:15: invalid macro name
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/pavan/Smuck
-----

smuck.c:

#include <netinet/smuck.h>

int main()
{
  return 0;
}

-----

smuck.h:

#ifndef _NETINET_SMUCK_H_
#define _NETINET_SMUCK_H_

#ifndef _KERNEL

#define <sys/cdefs.h>

__BEGIN_DECLS

int smucker __P((int, void*, int));
int smuckew __P((int, void*, int));

__END_DECLS

#endif /* _KERNEL */

#endif /* _NETINET_SMUCK_H_ */

-----

Any ideas?

Pavan Balaji,
CIS Graduate Student,
Ohio State University

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect... It just means that
you have decided to see beyond the imperfections"  --  Rash