Date:      Mon, 5 May 1997 14:41:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Report on DOSCMD

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Jean-Marc Zucconi wrote:

> Did you manage to use doscmd with OpenDOS?
> I attemted to start doscmd with a dos version 6.22 but with no
> luck. Which dos versions can be used with doscmd?

Honestly I haven't booted yet, this is the crude doscmd. I tested all
programs I could find on MS DOS 5.0. OpenDOS seems to be working also but
I haven't tried it personally.
MS-DOS 6.22 doesn't work yet due to some keyboard support missing but it
will work.

BTW, I am using 2.2.1 Release with the xperimental patches.

Pedro.