Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 1996 21:32:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      X windows Runner <xwin@wawasee.read.indiana.edu>
To:        Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Printers

> The time has come to purchase a new printer.  I'm considering purchasing
> a HP deskjet or Epson Stylus Pro color inkjet.

I have an Epson Stylus Color.  That works great!  I used apsfilter to
install the necessary printcap file and filters.  You will need
ghostscript4 also.  (all are in the ports tree)  You may want to see the
ghostscript home page for a list of all the supported printers....

The official ghostscript Web page:
	http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/index.html

Greg.