Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2019 16:28:51 -0600
From:      Kevin Day <kevin@your.org>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for PCI express SCSI diff card recommendations

Hey, Dan!

I went through this a while ago - If you're looking for a LVD SCSI card =
on a PCIe system, I believe the only option that was made that you're =
likely able to find now is the Adaptec 29320LPE. It's long been =
discontinued, but still available from a few sources as of now:

=
https://www.disctech.com/Adaptec-29320-U320-LVD-SCSI-Controllers-PCI-Expre=
ss

https://twitter.com/DLangille/status/1084566640887562240 =