Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:44:25 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>, "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Some h/w recommendations please...

I purchased 2 Sony monitors 3 years ago, a 17inch Multiscan200sx and
a 15inch Multiscan100gs.  The 17 inch monitor will crap out if the room
temperature goes about 77 degrees.  The 15 inch monitor is now so dark you
have
to turn all the lights in the room off to read it.  I'll never buy another
Sony monitor again nor will I ever spec them for any company I work for
ever again.  Thank goodness that other companies manufacture the Trinitron
tube now.