Date:      Sun, 08 Feb 1998 16:01:18 +0300
From:      Dmitrij Tejblum <dima@tejblum.dnttm.rssi.ru>
To:        Trenton Schulz <twschulz@gloria.cord.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fat32

Trenton Schulz wrote:
> I was wondering whether FAT32 was implemented in -current.  If that is so,
> I would gladly be a tester for it or something.

Official -current doesn't support FAT32. But there is a patch,
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/msdosfs-netbsd.diff.gz,
that should add this feature. This patch merges NetBSD's msdosfs into
FreeBSD-current. I don't have a FAT32 filesystem, so I didn't tested FAT32
support, but VFAT works. FAT32, apparently, works in NetBSD, so I believe it
should work also in this patch.

Dima