Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:12:12 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Kunihiro Ishiguro <kunihiro@zebra.org>
Cc:        asmodai@wxs.nl, andreas@klemm.gtn.com, zebra@zebra.org, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [zebra 386] RE: New snapshot zebra-19990416

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 02:24:56AM +0900, Kunihiro Ishiguro wrote:
> >But then I don't set my interfaces with the configuration...
> >
> >trying with an altered zebra.conf
> >
> >in which I set my interfaces. Also does not produce the errors...
> >
> >Then again, my show running-config does not show anything at all for my
> >interfaces...
> >
> >*sigh*  Need to look deeply in to this...
>
> I forgot to implement to record the address of the interface.  It'll
> be there soon...

O.K. I mark the port broken for now.

Since I'm in Frankfurt 'til friday, it would be fine if another
committer could fix the port as soon as a patch of a new developemet
snapshot is available. Therefore Cc'd to freebsd-ports mailinglist.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                               http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                  http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html