Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:20:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      gsutter@pobox.com
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Geez -- Linux, Linux everywhere...

On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, David Shanes wrote:

>I just got a course catalog from "Learning Tree International"
>(http://www.learningtree.com) and they now teach an "Introduction to Linux"
>class.
>
>Ugh...

No ughs here!  Linux isn't FreeBSD, but it's a free U**X.  More than
that, it's free software.  Let Linux lead the way, because it can.
Linux is "paving the road" to acceptance of free software.  FreeBSD will
follow and show people just what quality free software is about.  (Not
that Linux isn't quality, especially compared to Windoze...)

Regards,

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com                "You uudecode it."