Date:      Fri, 07 May 1999 13:26:35 -0400
From:      "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
To:        "James E. Housley" <housley@frenchknot.ne.mediaone.net>
Cc:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual MB

At 07:22 AM 5/7/99 -0400, James E. Housley wrote:
>I am in the process of building a dual 3.1-STABLE machine.  I was
>looking at the Asus P2B-D.  My normal supplier no longer deals with Asus
>becuase he was getting too many RMAs.  Is this an old problem that has
>been sloved, or is it on going?
>
>What other MB would you suggest.  It is for a personal machine.

I don't have one, but the TYAN S1837UANG Thunderbolt $529.88 at
www.ic-direct.com looks to be a pretty nice board with all the trimmings (see
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/s1837uang.html).  As I said I haven't actually
used it, but I am very happy with my current Tyan board.
--------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@ChrisBowman.com
http://www.ChrisBowman.com/