Date:      Tue,  1 Sep 1998 12:36:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Doug DeJulio <ddj@hks.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Our product for FreeBSD

I was investigating ways to make more FreeBSD users aware that we
support FreeBSD as a platform for running our software, when I came
across the list at "http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html".
A note said to send mail to this address if we want to be included on
this list.

Our software, CCVS, allows Unix systems to act as a POS terminal.  Our
APIs let people build credit card processing capabilities into just
about any system that runs on any Unix we support.  More details are
at "http://www.hks.net/products.html".

In addition to getting listed on the products web page, what would it
take to get our software incorporated into the freebsd packages
collection?  Our software is freely installable, and using it in a
non-demo mode requires contacting us for a key to unlock it.  We'd
like for it to show up under sysinstall's "install pre-packaged
software" menu item if it's possible.

--
Doug DeJulio      | mailto:ddj@hks.net
HKS, Incorporated | http://www.hks.net/