Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:23:31 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?Qm9yaXMgS/ZzdGVy?= <koester@x-itec.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE 2.2 compiled

Hello freebsd-questions,

  finally I´ve got it working to get everything compiled and my resume
  is:

  WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

  A lot of changes, great!!!!

  KDE is on the best way ever I have no words for this its simply
  great.

  How much work must be in this project until now, how much... wow.

  but...

  I have seen that several freebsd people have several probs after
  compiling and the interesting point is, that nearly everyone has
  other not-running apps, even with the same OS.

  In my case, the PDF viewer is not working, other people have other
  problems with freebsd-kde 2.2 port.

  From the technical part of view its interesting to see these
  differences, however

  KDE is a real GREAT monster application.

  Thanks for all helping me compiling the KDE port.

--
Boris
Maintainer of IPSEC Mini-Howto