Date:      Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:58:42 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
To:        danny@ricin.com
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Which driver??

Unfortunately, LINT doesn't have this particular card listed in it.
Currently Im building a custom kernel with the 'rl' driver.  Hopefully
that should work,
or else Ill try the others drivers that support other D-Link cards....
Ill report back when I got something...

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/