Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 05:56:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brian F. Feldman" <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Amol Mohite <amol2@m-net.arbornet.org>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: environment strings

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Brian F. Feldman wrote:

> That's not true, Greg. I'm sure you of all people know that it (the
> composition of address space) is described in "The Design and
> Implementation of the 4.4BSD Operating System," even if things
> are slightly different in FreeBSD of today (especially addresses.)

Should we expect to see something similar in the next revision of
your book? Describing this would be nice, because lots of people
get curious about this :)

 Brian Fundakowski Feldman      _ __ ___ ____  ___ ___ ___
 green@FreeBSD.org                   _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
     FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!        _ __ | _ \._ \ |) |
       http://www.FreeBSD.org/              _ |___/___/___/