Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 1999 22:15:30 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Women in FreeBSD ( was Re: Is there a reseller program?)

In *exactly* the same position.  This is one issue that lesbians
and heterosexual males can definitely get together on! :-)

Of course, don't get me started on the gay males.  Every USENIX
conference is like the happy hunting grounds for the single ones and
those who want to get laid get laid plenty.  Life is just NOT fair! :)

- Jordan

P.S. Unless we want to change this list to advocate@freebsd.org, we
should probably redirect to -chat. ;)