Date:      Wed, 03 Nov 1999 17:45:37 -0200
From:      Gustavo V G C Rios <grios@ddsecurity.com.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   becoming part of FreeBSD Developer

Dear gentleman,
i have been using free for the last 12 months! I have never done
anything in terms of system development, so i decide it was the time to
get more involved with FBSD development. In repect to this regard, i
sent a mail to Mr. David Greenman, whose response was:

"The first step is to get involved with the development community by
subscribing to the FreeBSD mailing lists such as freebsd-arch and
freebsd-hackers."

So here i am. But the doubts keeps on! I have a pretty small knownledge
about SO internals, but nothing close to what many of you have, what you
wizards suggest me?

I have no ideia on where to start from! Can anyone here give a light?
Any tips? Any advice?
Every body had/has a start, isn't it?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation (and *PATIENCE* too).
best regards,
	Gustavo Rios

--
Message of the day:

    The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.