Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:06:33 -0600
From:      Matt Meola <mmeola@qwest.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Radeon + A7A266 + XFree86-4.1.0 + spontaneous reboot woes...

Are we talking about the "XFree86 -configure" thing?  The subject lines in
the Geocrawler archive weren't too awfully helpful...

I can confirm it as a likely chipset bug -- it also happens on my PERMEDIA2
'chipped card.  Both X and xf86cfg reboot my machine.

--
Matt Meola                                                       AFØD
af0d@qsl.net           ARES CO D. 6 AEC       http://www.qsl.net/af0d