Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:48:52 +0100
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        Robert Nordier <rnordier@nordier.com>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_M=AA_Alcaide?= <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to install the new boot manager?

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 11:34:46PM +0200, Robert Nordier wrote:
> The new boot manager has recently been updated to work much more
> like booteasy (F5 support, etc), and also provides the following
> additional functionality:
>
>     o  Recognizes a few more recent partitions types (including
>        extended partition type 0xf)

Which reminds me that the NetBSD-folks changed their partition
ID from 165 to 166 a while ago, does boot0 recognize that too ?
If it does not, please ask somebody from the NetBSD-camp, as I'm
not 100% sure if it was 166 :) - they did change it some time
6-8 weeks ago though.

--
bye, logix

<Shabby> Sleep is an abstinence syndrome wich occurs due to lack of caffein.
Wed Mar  4 04:53:33 CET 1998   #unix, ircnet