Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:56:19 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      Dustin Andrews <dustin@infoinsights.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FUCKUP PROGRAM

I have to question the maturity of this post. I am guessing that it is a
forgery. If not I can't have much sympathy since the install programs
warns about data loss IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS before you do anything that
might damage your system. If you did not have a backup don't expect
sympathy.

FreeBSD is not for the faint of heart. If you can't take one on the chin,
I suggest you get a nice safe OS like the one that comes with your
television.

--
Dustin Andrews | w2.polar.net/~dustin | dustin@infoinsights.com
Tiring of Microsoft? Free (really cool) OS ==>  www.freebsd.org