Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:50:41 -0800
From:      Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Motorola Montana PCMCIA modem card

Hi,

I'm new to this list and have installed FreeBSD 2.2.8 on my IBM Thinkpad,
model 765D. I have it setup and working fine with XFree86 and KDE for my
TFT as well as external monitor (both in 1024x768).

I don't see the Motorola Montana on the list of PCCard devices, but was
hoping that since it's a serial card it should work with the standard sio
driver.

Could someone confirm this and/or let me know if it is possible to get this
card working with FreeBSD.

I also have a 3Com 3c574-TX 10/100 Ethernet card, but I've not seen any
support for this on Solaris x86 or FreeBSD (not sure about Linux as I've
not used the Penguin for quite some time). Any chance of support coming in
FreeBSD for it?

Alan DuBoff - Conductor
Software Orchestration, Inc.
aland@SoftOrchestra.com