Date:      16 Jun 2002 00:16:31 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        mbr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Is anyone actually running Openoffice-1.0.0 successfully on FreeBSD?

--=-KIrUEy4eQG7FYbhlksvb

Hi,
  I'm hoping to introduce openoffice as a (long awaited) replacement for
Star Office here.

I checked the mailing lists (ports and questions), but could only find
comments on various problems others have been having without any of the
replies that indicates that anyone's actually got this installed and
working (as it says on the tin).

If anyone does indeed have openoffice-1.0.0 successfully running, please
get let the rest of us know of your experiences with it, okay?
Thanks.

Stacey=20
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-KIrUEy4eQG7FYbhlksvb

--=-KIrUEy4eQG7FYbhlksvb--