Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 2016 15:41:47 +0000
From:      Clinton Bessesen <clinton@xopen.plus.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unable to update ports using svnlite

Hi All,
Wonder if you can help.
Running freebsd 10.2 and have been able to checkout the ports/head using
svnlite for quite sometime in the past. However, over the past few days
this has proved to be impossible. I can browse the svn using a
webbrowser, but unable to run "/usr/bin/svnlite checkout --depth empty
svn://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head /tmp/ports/tree", it simply hangs and
eventually I get an error message "E000060 Unable to connect to
respository at URL 'svn://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head'". Any help or
information would be most appreciated.

Cheers
Clinton