Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:28:09 -0800
From:      Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcp service accounting

Hi All,

I'm looking for a package that will listen on an interface for all
traffic going in/out of the box and tally up bytes based on the TCP port
(service type - dst port if incoming, src port if outgoing) to basically
break up the bandwidth my server is using by service type.

I'm using ipcad right now which is great but its summarized by host/network
rather than port number.

Anyone know of such a package??

Thanks
Skye

--
"Natural Gas. It sure gives you some ideas!" - Space Ghost
[ www.ffwd.cx ] ffwd internet division