Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:47:57 -0600
From:      RichardH <richardh@wsonline.net>
To:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, rob spellberg <emailrob@emailrob.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

All of you fail to realize that everything you are stating is based on
"morals" supplied by whatever crap religion it is you support. Break it
down to animal basics and the strong survive, the weak will be filtered by
natural selection. If you take the "moral" equation out of this discussion
it ends. We are organic beings, animals, pretty much like any other. The
difference is we have recollection of the past, not just a struggle for the
future. If it was brought to the "Utopia" then there would definitely not
be 6 billion people of which probably 5 billion are useless swamping this
planet :) Just my 2 cents after watching all this for the past 2 days. As
stated by a reader in the Denver papers yesterday, for Iraq, we should drop
A-bombs on them and then deny we did it. There is no way it could be
"proven", I would take this a step further and flatten Jerusalem, Bethlehem
and all of the other religious sites that cause all these problems in the
world, Vatican included . If these idiots did not have their "holy" sites
to fight over peace would possibly be attained. Of course there would be
bombings, wars, etc. but after 100-200 years of stuff being paved and
radioactive people would get over it. Of course as stated this is based on
a "no moral" attack. Can't do that tho, look to the PC status of not just
the US but what we do to appease the rest of the world. Flame away but the
Jew/Arab/Middle east conflict could be solved by about 6 neutron, no those
leave their stupid "holy" sites, lets say hydrogen bombs, about 50MT-100MT
each should fix the middle east issue. Then We just deny any involvement,
we have bombers that could drop with no detection.