Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:11:18 +0100 (CET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   vic - qcam, other video sources?

I'm trying to get vic working with either my Win/TV card
or with my b/w quickcam (possible color quickcam as well).

I understand that the qcam driver in the kernel is cumbersome
and should be avoided.

What alternatives are there?

(I don't want to use the X11 grabber option of vic because this
is tedious to adjust, I think).

While being at it: could someone  give me a
mrouted.conf for a setup where I want to run a FreeBSD
machine as a local videoconferencing reflector in a local area network
only, no connection to upper leaves.