Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:53:02 +0100
From:      "Nicolai Petri" <nicolai@petri.cc>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ntop current [multithreaded] crashes hard on FreeBSD..

Can anyone explain what is wrong with the use of threads on FreeBSD that
ntop uses ?

I've looked real hard into it, but I can't find a solution.. Anyone up for
the challenge ?? Btw. It's really a great network monitor.. So use it or ...
don't ...

You'll need to check out the latest thru cvs for autoconf to detect threads
on FreeBSD.
-----------
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.ntop.org:/home/ntop
export CVSROOT
cvs login
cvs checkout .

Password is ntop

To make it crash simply hold down the reload button in your browser.. It's a
sure thing.. It also have a problem with some graphs.. But that seems to
disappear when using a newer version of gd and gdchart..

Please help.... And I'll give a beer.. (In Denmark :o)
---
Nicolai Petri