Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 1996 02:06:40 GMT
From:      Paulo Menezes <paulo@lapa.isr.uc.pt>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/2164: Bug in Povray & bad commit

>Number:         2164
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Bug in Povray & bad commit
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.1.5-STABLE i386
>Environment:

	I found a bug in povray that makes it generate a core when called
	from a user directory without having a ~/.povrayrc file or a local
	povray.ini file.
	The bug happens because it attempts to fclose on a NULL (on sunos it
	does not happen, who should I blame :)
	I fixed if by making it use the default configuration file in these
	cases.
	Improved the Makefile for only unpacking demos and docs during
	install.
	In the commit fase of the previous port you forgot to remove the
	scripts dir and Makefile and povray.1.gz in files dir. (I cvsup'd)
	Should have mentioned it?

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

	remove files/Makefile, files/povray.1.gz and scripts dir
	update pkg/PLIST , patches/* and Makefile