Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2006 04:55:16 -0600
From:      "Ming Tang" <mtang@insightbb.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   sendmail configuration

Hi - there,

I got an email problem. My server can only receive email but cannot send =
any
email out after I changed my server configuration recently from NAT to a
D-Link router (DI-624) which supports and passes through all virtual =
servers
to an internal server. I always get the attached error message as soon =
as I
send a mail out from a pop-client, MS Outlook. I think the message was
generate by my own email server. I can send out email no problem if I =
chose
from other email servers.

My domain name server was configured as follows:

Ns1.domain.com is my name server, email server, and web server.

domain.com.	in A 12.208.99.9
		in MX 5 ns1.domain.com.

I configured email files 'access' and 'local-host-names' files for =
sendmail
as follows.

domainname.com	RELAY				for access
domainname.com					for local-host-name

And mapped in 'virtusertable' as:   @domainname.com =
%1@ns1.domainname.com

These files were compiled and mail server restarted, but the problem =
still
there.

Any one there got any idea or experienced the same problems. Please =
help.
Thanks in advance.

Ming Tang