Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:13:00 -0000
From:      <bsduser@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        <conrads@cox.net>
Cc:        <emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD port for plex86 (from freebsd-emulation)

Hi,

I noticed your post re: plex86 while browsing through the FreeBSD =
mailing
list archive. (I will subscribe to -emulation some day.)

I'd love to help out with porting plex86 to FreeBSD, so feel free to =
send me=20
whatever you have. I have a little bit of experience with bochs, as I =
have=20
submitted the odd patch from time to time, so I'm reasonably sure I can =
make=20
myself useful :)

[Ken: Plex86 is alive and well. Kevin Lawton abandoned the project and =
it=20
lay moribund for some time, but some guy called Drew Northup has =
resurrected=20
it.]

Kind regards

Keith